Total Pageviews

Friday, 5 August 2011

WHAT THE WORLD EATS(United States)

Today, we bought many things in the shopping. But it is not things. It was food that our family will eat for a week. Wowww... I was so happy that I had spaghetti, chicken, pizza. These are my favorite food. I think this week will be best week for eating!!!!! My eyes are going to pop out! I'll be crazy. I want to eat some chips, coke... But my mom said eat fruit first. It was ok, because fruits are tasty, too.

I ate grapes, and then I ate apple. It was really tasty. And then, I ate chips with cokes. I thought I was eating in heaven. I ate breakfast with toast, sosage, french fries... I was so happy. I was so fuel, so I had to excersice. I rode my bicycle, and played soccer, I won from my dad! I think today is my luckiest day on my life.

I ate pizza and chicken nugets. It was so delicious. Also, I tried to eat one piece of pizza with a chicken nuget, like I put chicken nuget on my pizza, and I roll it, then I eat it! Do you think it will be taste like awesome? I had to do my homework. Then I could concentrate good. I thought it was 3:15, but it was 6:15. Our family ate spaghetti for dinner. I was so feeling good.

2 comments: